7 Ways Microsoft 365 Supports Health Care Providers
Running a small or medium-sized healthcare business is a big deal to you. Not only are you focused on giving patients the best care possible, but you also need to find ways for your staff to work together and communicate quickly, without putting sensitive data or patients’ personal information at risk. Keeping up with surges in demand can be challenging for healthcare businesses without the right tools and capabilities. Care teams need technology solutions that give them increased flexibility and productivity so they can keep serving patients without sacrificing quality or turning them away.
Here Are 7 Ways Microsoft 365 Business Premium Supports Health Care Providers:
Securely Grow Your Business with Microsoft 365
- Enhance the way people collaborate. Give care teams a centralized place to chat and work together, with specific Teams channels that allow them to immediately respond to staff requests, review photographs and radiographs, and provide timely answers to patient questions—whether they’re at the office or on the go.
- Engage more with your patients. Get the tools you need to improve patient care experiences, like offering virtual visits and automated appointment follow-ups, by putting Microsoft 365 Business Premium and Teams in action.
- Connect care teams, collaborate more securely. Allow your staff to work on the go and help patients from their phone, at home from a personal device, or from a clinic PC by creating a more secure hub for teamwork with Teams—while business data is better protected by applying security policies remotely across various devices with Intune.
- Control who can access sensitive data—and who can’t. Better protect business data and patient information with Microsoft 365 Business Premium by setting clear rules for who can access it, and when. Leverage features like custom permissions, security groups, and policies that require users to reset their passwords after a set number of days.
- Simplify and streamline file sharing. Work on patient files, care team reports, and other documents saved to the cloud with OneDrive for Business, where changes are updated across synced devices and built-in security helps keep files safe.
- Get help protecting your business from cyberattacks. Small and medium businesses are the new frontier for hackers. Help protect personal patient information, medical data, and more with advanced threat protection tools from Microsoft Defender for Office 365.
- Comply with industry standards more easily. Simplify compliance with medical and data privacy requirements with tools like Microsoft 365 Compliance Center, and capabilities like setting reminders to delete sensitive patient data after the allotted time required by industry regulations has passed.
Benefits Across Your Organization
Manage the many facets of your healthcare practice in one place, from sharing treatment updates on OneDrive to holding virtual consultations through Microsoft Teams, on an easy to use and secure platform. Help protect your healthcare practice from hackers and reduce the risk of exposing patient information with built-in data privacy and compliance tools.
Empower teamwork wherever your team works by bringing them together in one place to meet, chat, call, and collaborate with Microsoft Teams—while keeping business data safer across your devices with Intune. Small and medium-sized healthcare businesses that adapt can provide quality care without compromising on costs or security. For example, clinics might offer virtual appointments to discuss treatment plans ahead of time.
Enable your staff to connect with patients on the go from their phone, at home from a personal device, or from a clinic PC by creating a more secure hub for teamwork with Teams. Help give care teams peace of mind when traveling with their devices by applying security policies remotely across various devices with Intune.
Deliver Better Service to Patients
Healthcare businesses can get the help they need to provide better patient care experiences with new offerings or service improvements, like virtual doctor visits or automated appointment follow-ups, with the video chat capabilities of Teams and the suite of productivity tools in Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
Simplify the process of complying with medical and data privacy requirements with Microsoft 365 Compliance Center. For example, you can set reminders to delete sensitive patient data kept on file after the allotted time required by industry regulations has passed. For more information about migrating to Microsoft 365 Business Premium, reach out to iCorps for a free IT consultation.