Quick Tips to Protect Your Business From Cyber Attacks - iCorps
"Hey there, looking good." That's what cyber criminals out there are saying to organizations all over the world. Your business is attractive to them, and they're not picky. That being said, SMBs are at a particular disadvantage because they often don't have the same resources or budget as larger organizations to build a robust security plan to protect against cyber attacks. Spoiler alert: it doesn't need to be expensive or time-consuming to reinforce your cybersecurity strategy today. Save time, money, resources, and keep your business fully protected from ransomware scams by checking out our cyber quicktips below.
Our Cyber Quick Tip Library
We're adding new quick tips to our library all the time. Check out our current rotation, for more information about:
- Third Party Applications - only download applications from official platform stores
- Monitoring Suspicious Activity - keep track of phishing threats and suspicious user behavior
- LinkedIn and Social Media Attacks - ensure all your social and professional connections are legitimate
- Professional Grade Phishing Attacks - learn how to spot potentially harmful emails
- Leveraging HTTPS for Your Websites - use HTTPS encryption for more secure browsing
- and more
If you're looking for more information about cyber security, IT news, and industry best practices, feel free to subscribe to our blog:
Keeping your business secure is a full time job. With rising rates of cyber crime, you need 24x7 monitoring. If you're looking to secure your workforce, or upgrade existing remote IT strategies, reach out to our technicians for a free IT consultation.