Case study: 3 Powerful Benefits of Digital Business Transformation
Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) is proof that digital transformation produces strong results such as strengthened security, improved mobility and higher productivity. Together, iCorps Technologies + Microsoft helped AIM align technology with their business goals to better serve their 4,000 member organizations.
AIM advocates for employers through lobbying, promoting equitable public policy, and other services. As part of its digital transformation, AIM migrated its on-premises productivity, accounting, and membership systems to a solution based on Microsoft Office 365. AIM improved mobility and collaboration and strengthened security with data and identity controls. The organization estimates that the new cloud solution will be less costly than its previous technology.
Read the full article on Microsoft’s website here: Digital transformation and the cloud empower business association to serve its members better
After completing their digital transformation, AIM was reaping the benefits of:
- Centralized, Corporate IT Management - with centralized management and monitoring, AIM is running an IT strategy befitting their size and capable of scaling
- Business Synergy - iCorps' Encompass program drives synergy between AIM's corporate employees and iCorps team of expert consultants
- Data Security and Compliance - a secure, compliant, shared computing platform by transitioning to Microsoft 365
- Scalability as Company Grows - a dynamic digital transformation that supports growth without being hampered by the company's systems
- Streamlined Communication and Productivity - by transitioning to Microsoft 365, employees are able to work in a streamlined, collaborative and secure environment
For more client success stories, be sure to visit our testimonials page! If you're looking to begin your own digital transformation, or implement new IT platforms, reach out to us for a free IT consultation.