How to Increase Productivity with Office 365 and the Cloud
Move to the cloud? If you’re like most SMBs then chances are you’ve struggled with this issue—and with good reason. After all, you’ve got a lot to think about. What is the cloud really going to cost? Will it enable your people to work how and where they want while keeping you in control? How do you know your data is secure? Don’t worry. We hear you.
That’s why we recommend going with an all-inclusive cloud solution. Office 365 is a cloud-based service that brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments. Get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, working with the Office you already know.
Be more productive, anywhere
- Use Office across your devices—PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign into Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using SkyDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- When away from your devices, sign into Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Work better together
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Share documents from SkyDrive Pro or Microsoft SharePoint Online team sites with controlled access
Simplify, but stay in control
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin center
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
Get more for your investment
- Business-grade tools designed for your business
- Always get the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as you need to
Office 365 is not a one-size-fits-all solution. There are multiple plans available to fit different company sizes and needs. Enterprise Plans are best for companies that want a full set of rich productivity services in the cloud, the desktop version of Office, and advanced enterprise services. For guidance on what Office 365 Plan is the best fit for your business, contact an authorized 365 Rep in Boston, New York or Philadelphia.
Written by the technical staff at iCorps Technologies.